Whilst rummaging through my wardrobe I found these two clothing (off white maxi dress and black bustier) which were lying inside for the longest time. Let me tell you, my closet is in a hot mess. Anyways, incidentally I came up with this look. Semi-Victorian and Goth look. I cannot entirely call this look as gothic as the look falls short on black accessories and dark makeup neither can I call it Victorian fashion. In fact this look contains both the elements.

Let me know what you think about this look.
Also if you can come up with a name for this look, leave it in the comment below.
You can buy the Tun-Tun Jar  HERE
Share the joy

Leave a Reply

Sort by:   newest | oldest | most voted

I would name victorian goth…by the way who
Is your photographer?..he has done amazing work

Love, love, love!

good photo shoot.. keep posting new ones…