Choosing the right smart phone is not an easy task especially when there are so many phones available in the market, each offering different and unique features. It is very important to evaluate and analyse your options before going ahead and buying just any random phone from the market.
As for me before buying a device the three main features that I take into considerations very seriously are: Camera, Good battery life and Performance.
So when the newly launched LeMax2 came into the market I couldn’t wait to try the camera’s performance. Having read and attended their launch event I was pretty impressed and restless to get my hands on this baby. Coming from a fashion background it is of utmost importance for me to have a really good set of devices that not only look good but are able to give me good quality images, survive long hours to keep up with my social media updates and also perform well without any lag while I multi-task. Period.
Team Fashion & I put Le Max2’s Camera for a test and here are the results.
Primary Camera (21MP)
Front Facing Camera (8MP)
Key Features of LeEco Le Max2 (Rose Gold, 32 GB) Rs.22,999/-
- 5.7 inch 2K Touchscreen Display
- 4GB RAM | 32GB Memory
- 21 MP Primary Camera with Dual LED Flash
- 8 MP Selfie Camera
- Top-end Variant of Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC with Adreno 530 GPU
- 3100 mAh Li-Ion Polymer Battery
- USB Type-C with Quick Charge 2.0
- Android v6 Marshmallow enhanced by EUI 5.8
- 4G Dual SIM Dual Standy
- World’s First Continual Digital Lossless Audio Technology for Unmatched Audio Quality
- Full Metal Unibody Design
- Fingerprint Scanner with “Tap to Capture” feature
Buy The Le Max2 HERE
If you missed the Unboxing Video of Le2 here’s the LINK