Yes, you heard it right; OPPO has launched yet another selfie expert phone just last week in Mumbai. If you’ve been following my stories on Snapchat, then you already know what I’m talking about. BTW if you guys aren’t following me on Snapchat, follow me already (Snapchat ID: jamiraien).
Just a couple of months back I reviewed the OPPO F1 Plus and so far the performance is on point and it hasn’t shown any glitches. OPPO mobiles all the way. You can check out the previous review HERE
So when I was invited for the OPPO F1s launch I was totally psyched. Being a selfie addict I couldn’t resist going down to Mumbai and be a part of this (OPPO F1s) launch.
Although the main highlight of the OPPO F1s is it’s 16MP front camera with Beautify 4.0 feature, the rear camera with 13MP is no less when it comes to capturing amazing images. Like I always mention on my reviews the camera tops my priority list.
After careful consideration, I decided to test not only the front camera but also the capabilities of the rear camera.
OPPO F1s Key Features :
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- 13MP autofocus, LED flash Rear Camera + 16MP LED Flash Front Camera
- 5.5″ IPS TFT HD capacitive touchscreen
- Gorilla Glass 4, Multi-touch, Gloved and Wet Touch Input
- Android 5.1 Lollipop based ColorOS 3.0 Operating System
- 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM (Expandable up to 128GB)
- 1.5GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor
- 3075 mAh Non-removable Battery
- GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, USB, OTG
- Sensors – Distance sensor, Light sensor, G-sensor, E-compass
- Available Colors : Gold and Grey
OPPO F1s price: Rs.17,990/- only