Festivities are right around the corner and the streets of Delhi are filling up with strings of lights. It is that time of the year again where everyone celebrates the victory of good over evil, “Dussehra”. Everyone is preparing for this auspicious day. The shops and stalls are filled with pooja items, sweets and decorative items. People visit the Pooja Pandals wearing new clothes, prepare traditional food at home and celebrate the festival with their friends and families. Temples are decorated, religious music is played and Ramlila is performed.
Following on from Dussehra is Diwali. And amongst the 5 days of Diwali, I personally love the fourth day, when friends and relatives visit with gifts and best wishes for the season.
Since we’re talking about gifts… There is nothing like giving your loved ones the Limited Edition OPPO F1s Phone.
* The Oppo F1s Diwali Limited Edition phone has Hrithik Roshan and Sonam Kapoor’s Signature which is real 18k gold and even the logo “OPPO” is 18K gold. Bang!
* On the rear side of the phone you’ll find a “gilded Diwali pattern” or a flame.
* There is Diwali Elements theme Icon and Interface inside the software.
Rest of the feature remains the same as the previous OPPO F1s. Just in case you have missed the details here’s a quick highlight.
OPPO F1s Key Features :
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- 13MP autofocus, LED flash Rear Camera + 16MP LED Flash Front Camera
- 5″ IPS TFT HD capacitive touchscreen
- Gorilla Glass 4, Multi-touch, Gloved and Wet Touch Input
- Android 5.1 Lollipop based ColorOS 3.0 Operating System
- 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM (Expandable up to 128GB)
- 5GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor
- 3075 mAh Non-removable Battery
- GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, USB, OTG
- Sensors – Distance sensor, Light sensor, G-sensor, E-compass
- Available Colors : Gold and Grey
- 22s Fingerprint Unlock
- Beautify 4.0
OPPO F1s price: Rs.17,990/- only
Detailed OPPO F1s Review HERE
There will be an Online Auction too starting from 10th Oct 12AM to 12th Oct 5PM available on Snapdeal.
OPPO Will double the Auction amount and donate it to YouWeCan
p.s: I was in a festive mood hence the colorful outfit.