On a typical summer morning, when I have less chores and commitments I do make an effort to look all pretty and cute for my bae. Since he is my partner in all aspects you could think of which comes with having to spend time together at all times! I kinda pay less attention to my appearance and presentation. But whenever he suggests for a lunch date I go all out and look my very best (effortlessly of course!).
Here’s my own version of effortless glowy glam look for a lunch date. I hope you love it.
And I’m totally digging this M.A.C Retro Matte Feels So Grand shade. I think we finally have a replacement for Ruby Woo.
Make-Up Product List:
- M.A.C Light Festival Palette (Copper, Amber Lights, Carbon)
- M.A.C Cream Colour Base (Hush)
- M.A.C Mocha Blush
- M.A.C Prep + Prime
- M.A.C Haute & Naughty Too Black Lash
- M.A.C Modern Twist Kajal Liner (Cat’s Meow)
- M.A.C Retro Matte (Feels So Good)